| Singapore, the Bay Area... five years later. |
If how fast internet flies was any indication of progress, then Singapore is flyin' on supersonic speed, man! And yet, they are not investing on nuclear weapons to be called a 'super country'... and they are being good stewards of the environment as well. To me, that's the new norm of true progress... when people understand that power is not about lording over nature to lord over humanity, but it's about being in-sync with nature as it breathes... in fact, as it breathes life. It's all about sustainable living.
| S'pore is a concrete jungle... ...and yet, it is the epitome of a 'green city'. |
Dis I experience anything that's unfavorable? Hmmm... yeah, I didn't get to visit a church while there. It's either my schedule was horrendous, or the urban planning did not consider spiritual health as a priority? Come to think of it, back in 2010, I didn't get to visit a church either. But, I choose to keep an open mind... and plan to visit more frequently.
***