Saturday, January 28, 2023

Saturday Photo

 

How our purple hearts bleed... longing for our golden maknae.

Ah, JungKookie!  Where are you, and what have you been up to?

It's been more than two months since we saw this young man 'doing his thing' in the cyberspace that brings happiness in our lives... in that distinct way that only he can possibly do.  As the youngest in the family, he will always be 'the baby'... no matter what, and whatever the circumstances, he will always be that one 'kid' who is capable of making everyone happy with his antics, sweet gestures and golden maknae-ish perfection.  He will always be that one who can bring smile to any family member's face - even in his 'brattiest' moment... not that JK is ever bratty.  We are also protective of him, and we hope and pray for his happiness, safety and well-being.  And so, when we don't see him often enough, we worry about him, we miss him... we long for his company.  Right now, that's how I feel... and I hope to see him soon. 

In the meantime, I hope and pray that he is keeping well... happy and healthy, and enjoying life as he always should. 

Come home, JK. 😊💜

***

P.S.

This is not the post about the 'freakin' shop' that I was referring to in the previous post. 😁

***

Photo credit:  I created the collage of photos in this post, which may not be used elsewhere.  JK's photo is from Weverse - available exclusively for members - thank you for the loan.  The background is my own photo.

***