======================================================
by Philipina A. Marcelo
Too many things going on this Sunday. First of all, it's Church day... and then there's the UEFA Champions League final between FC Barcelona and Manchester United FC at 2:45 AM, and then the start of the Round of 16 in Roland Garros, where an "all-Swiss affair" in the men's draw will be one of the main showpieces. High-intensity stuff... hot! Therefore, some "cooling" is needed.
My nephew and niece who are spending the weekend at our place spotted the
cantaloupe in my fruit tray... and I think I knew just what they had in mind! And so, I set out to the kitchen. I took my knife to cut the cantaloupe in half. Hmmm... a refreshing aroma - sweet and cool - filled the kitchen, and it reached the living room! I removed the seeds and grated the pulp. As I did, tasty juice was released, and my mouth watered!I poured the grated pulp in two separate containers. I took a can of evaporated milk from the cupboard and a bottle of melon-flavored milk from
Gooooooooaaaaaaaaal!! :)
***